Food sponsors can be involved with the Festival in two main ways. Local restaurants can help us provide meals to our travelling filmmakers and special guests. Food product organizations can help us provide snacks to our many volunteers and audiences.
Local beverage sponsors donate cases of wine and beer to our receptions, including Opening & Closing Night.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
One of our favorite parts of the Festival is bringing the amazing filmmakers and guests to speak after the films. This is a huge endeavor and we always need support including air travel, train tickets, and local ground transportation.
We are always seeking new supplies for our Festival, from technology to T-shirts, we’d love to consider your product!
- Logo inclusion in Festival brochure (12,000+ circulation)
- Logo inclusion in Festival website (62,000+ unique views)
- Logo inclusion in Official Donor Poster (displayed at all venues)
- Social media shout-outs
- Pre-screening slideshow logo inclusion
- Pre-screening introduction acknowledgement
- Marketing materials displayed at all venues
*Level of benefits depend on in-kind donation amount and date of gift
Read our Festival By The Numbers page to learn more about the Washington Jewish Film Festival and the benefits of becoming an in-kind sponsor.
Questions? We are happy to work with our loal organizations to create the best sponsorship package to meet their needs. To inquire about in-kind sponsorship, please email Carolyn Hoehner at CarolynH@edcjcc.org or call 202-777-3241.