The Washington Jewish Film Festival employs the moving image to explore the breadth of the Jewish and Israeli Experience, promoting awareness, appreciation and pride in the diversity of the Jewish people. The WJFF is one of the OLDEST, LARGEST and MOST PRESTIGIOUS international Jewish film festivals in the country. Recent guests have included major US and international talents such as Eytan Fox, Elliot Gould, Carol Kane, Natalie Portman, John Turturro, and Liv Ullman.
including Washington Post Inserts
of audience is under 40 years of age
annual family income of 100,000+
As a sponsor of the Washington Jewish Film Festival your company will get RECOGNITION and BENEFITS including prominent listing on WJFF communications. Such as:
- Website with 166,000+ visitors (62,000+ unique)
- Festival brochure with 40,000+ circulation
- On screens before 180+ films a year at venues in DC & MD
- Verbal recognition from the podium in front of 18,000+ people
- Naming opportunities for select evenings and programs
- Inclusion in the Festival trailer
In addition, you and your staff will receive complimentary tickets and passes to films, and invitations to VIP parties, receptions and more!
Contact Ilya Tovbis to become a Festival Sponsor.